Our protection of your personal information
Nakabayashi Co.,Ltd will manage and protect any personal information from our customers using our web-site properly under the following policy
Nakabayashi Co Ltd has been doing their business activity for the purpose of contributing to society and responding to reliance of customers under their management philosophy. Since foundation, we have been continuously releasing a lot of paper products such as photo albums and diaries based on our original business of book-binding for library. Recently, one of our core businesses is information handling and processing services like printing the data received from customers.
The personal information for us is very valuable assets to handle rigorously and create the value. Then, we developed "management system of personal information protection" to protect it based on following the basic policy.
- Our company observes the Protection of Personal Information Act and other related laws and codes. In addition, we maintain a Compliance Program for the Protection of Personal Information in accordance with JISQ15001, and work towards our continuous improvement.
- Our company uses personal information strictly for the purpose expressly granted by the customers, such as for work entrusted to the company. We do not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without the consent from the customers or an adequate reason.
- Our company properly manages personal information and takes appropriate security measures in terms of technology and organization to prevent any unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information.
- Our company provides regular education to all employees on the protection of personal information, Nakabayashi's Compliance Program for the Protection of Personal Information and related laws and other codes, and the proper handling of personal information.
- Our company maintains a section to receive inquires on personal information and handle requests from customers for disclosure of their personal information.
- Our company protects the personal information of our employees and job applicants.
Uses of Personal Information
- Personal information gathered by Nakabayashi Co., Ltd.
- To perform tasks concerning special bookbinding, custom-ordered product, etc. when contracted by customers.
- For communication concerning our services, products, campaigns, gifts, events and announcements.
- To dispatch products and other related goods and perform other related tasks.
- Personal information entrusted by customers
- To print entrusted data and perform related services, processing tasks, etc.
- To sort and dispatch finished products and perform related incidental tasks.
- To dispatch products purchased at our store on the WEB, using customer's personal information provided through WEB administrator.
- Personal information concerning business partner.
- To perform effective communication, workflow management and other tasks.
- Personal information concerning shareholders
- To protect shareholder rights and for the performance of duties under corporation law
- To provide various benefits under the shareholder benefits program and other programs
- Personal information concerning job applicants
- To provide recruitment information and other communication to applicants, and perform recruitment, selection and other tasks. (Once an applicant is employed, the information is managed as personal information of an employee. If an applicant is not employed, the information will be destroyed after completion of the selection process.)
- Personal information pertaining to employees
- To perform personnel management tasks such as the calculation and payment of wages and insurance.
May 1st, 2000 (Established)
Nakabayashi Co., Ltd. President Hideaki Yumoto
1. The purpose of collecting personal information:
We have been gathering the personal information from customers for the purpose of our replying to any opinion/inquiry from them, sending gifts to those who requested our catalog, leaflet or product information and also sending the product purchased together with the bill to them.
In addition, we utilize such a personal information to analyze our customer who purchased our product for our reference.
2. Our use of personal information:
Never use any personal information except for above purpose.
However, we may send the information about our new products and new topics to the customer who chose the option of receiving such information. Besides, we may use your opinion, question and request for the purpose of improving our Web-Site.
3. Our management of personal information:
Gathered information will be appropriately used under our strict control to avoid any leak of information or fabrication. Such information will never been given to any third party without prior consent of the customer.
4. No obligation for providing personal information to us but the outcome coming from no provision of the information:
Providing the personal information to us or not is up to the customer's decision but we may not be able to meet the requirement from the customer without such information.
5. Disclosure of personal information:
The customer can, anytime, require us to disclose their own personal information in our hand.
6. Modification and deletion of personal information:
The customer can require us to modify or delete the personal information if the information is not correct when disclosed.
7. The contact-address for modification and deletion of personal information:
Please contact below customer's service when you ask us to modify or delete your personal information as per above article 5 and 6.
Toll-free call: 0120-166-779(time: 10:00~12:00 13:00~17:00)
Contact by letter: Nakabayashi Co.,Ltd. Osaka Head Office
〒540-0031 Kitahama Higashi 1-20, Chuo-Ku, Osaka City
The representative for protecting personal information: Osamu Kurokawa
Please click here.